In this episode
- Lisa's Background - 3.40
- Near death in the Libyan Desert - 7.30
- Lisa's training for ultramarathons - 20.00
- Running through Death Valley - 31.10
- What to do when you things don't go right in your training - 38.30
- What mental strategies to use to get through the dark patches in races when the finish line is still a long way off - 45.20
- Lisa's training and racing nutrition - 52.30
- LCHF diets for endurance athletes - 54.50
Listen below on Sound Cloud
Listen on YouTube
Get a FREE copy of the extended Performance Temple ebook series when you submit a VOICE message below.
Do you want a question answered on the podcast?
Send in a voice message below.
Voice messages will be answered with a priority over written messages.
Simply hit record below
Tell me your name
Where you are from
Then ask your question
Enter your name and email
Send it through
- Find out more at Lisa's website HERE
- Check out Lisa's two amazing books ->
- Lisa's running doco in the Himalayas below