In this episode
- How Jan lost 63 kg in weight - 4.45
- What made Jan run the Marathon Des Sables - 8.20
- How Jan prepared for the Sahara Desert - 11.30
- How Jan coped with her husband having heart surgery only weeks before heading to the Sahara Desert - 13.45
- What gear Jan use for the Marathon Des Sables - 16.20
- What did Jan eat for 7 days in the Sahara Desert - 19.10
- 84 km in 33 hours in the Sahara Desert - 25.20
- 5 days sedated and not feed in a foreign hospital - 34.34
- Was it worth it - 39.40
- Whats next - 41.30
Listen below on Sound Cloud
Listen on YouTube
Get a FREE copy of the extended Performance Temple ebook series when you submit a VOICE message below.
Do you want a question answered on the podcast?
Send in a voice message below.
Voice messages will be answered with a priority over written messages.
Simply hit record below
Tell me your name
Where you are from
Then ask your question
Enter your name and email
Send it through
- More info about Jan's amazing weight loss
- Jans feet 2.5 weeks after the race, 'starting to look like feet again'
Skip to ~ 18 min into the video below for a bit of a taste of what does it feel like to spend 35.5 hours out in the Sahara Desert as Jan crosses the line at the end of the 86.2 km stage 4 of Marathon Des Sables.